|Revision as of 20:43, 25 February 2008
Marko (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 19:28, 12 March 2008
Kdorff (Talk | contribs)
Next diff →
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
|* [[RUtils]]||* [[RUtils]]|
|* [[Reading list]]||* [[Reading list]]|
|== Resources ==||== Resources ==|
Revision as of 19:28, 12 March 2008
Welcome to the ICB Wiki.
ICB Wiki is the Wiki of the Institute for Computational Biomedicine. ICB Wiki is meant to be a location to author and disseminate information about research performed in laboratories affiliated with the ICB. You may find research protocols and the latest documentation of experimental research tools built in ICB labs. Other information may also be found here. See the lab pages below for lab-specific information.
See also the ICB web site for more information about the Institute for Computational Biomedicine at the Weill Medical College of Cornell University.
- GPCR OKB
- S-nitrosylation project
- Language Oriented Programming
- Reading list
- FastObjects is a JDO compliant database.
- Mantis is a web based bug tracking system.
- Subversion is a software version control system.
- CruiseControl is a framework for a continuous build and test process.
- PBWiki Department of Physiology and Biophysics Wiki