Twease is a web based tool for searching the biomedical literature. The project is developed in Fabien Campagne's laboratory. Twease can be configured to search whole document indices or sentence-level indices.
Server / Instance Details
- Twease Instance Configuration Details
- Web Stats for Twease
- Learn how to take a file of proteins and a single disease and find overlaps
You will find here design ideas and implementation notes about new Twease developments:
- Pseudo relevance feedback for query expansion.
- Automatic query preparation for Vigna scorer.
- Automatic clustering of query terms into independent term classes.
- Automated evaluation of retrieval effectiveness.
This project's Subversion repository can be checked out through SVN with the following instruction set:
Please note that checkout requires read-access to the ICB subversion source repository. Please see the contacts on the project main page to request read access. You may also Browse Twease in the Subversion repository without restriction.